Who we are
Our website address is: https://tearoomswoodstreet.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your data via our contact/booking form for the sole purpose of your booking. This will not be passed onto any third parties.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our SHOP.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store (if you have requested this)
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes (if applicable)
- Improve our shop offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them if applicable.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, etc. from Instagram). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third parties outside of those mentioned above only applicable to our shop payments (Paypal).
How long we retain your data
We retain your data for the purpose of any bookings or orders. Once passed, your data is not retained unless otherwise requested/agreed, for example when you choose to create an account on our website.
Where we send your data
Contact, booking and order form data may be checked through an automated spam detection service, but this service does not save or retain your information in any way. The only other data our website sends is during a shop purchase (if applicable), which will send your data to PayPal for the purposes of the secure payment only. Details on this can be found above.